Saturday, March 10, 2012

AIEEE registration is a threat to candidates' privacy

All of you know about the recently update website of AIEEE, now you can check the data for verification which you have given during registration. While i was checking my details i found a technical mistake in AIEEE's website. The candidates' picture from their databases to your machine is not encrypted. They allow open indexing on IIS. So i thought lets hack it. I just wrote a PHP script and i am all set. I found more than 2 corer pictures. Till now i have downloaded 26935 pictures. I am not going to tell you the algorithm, because some bad minded people may do some thing wrong with those pictures. As i have an exam knocking at the door, i don't have so much time to download those 2 corer pictures. I can also download all the data of all the candidates, such as their address, phone number, etc etc. But right now i don't have the time to do that, it will more complex scripting. So guys who have registered for AIEEE, keep in mind that your data are not secure in AIEEE's databases. I am not going to do some bad things with that pictures, so don't worry. If any one want the proof that i have really done this, then send me an email to shirshendubhowmick@theinec.com with your registration numbers and i will send your pics that i have got from AIEEE's databases.

Facebook Badge